Thank you for your interest in working Second Harvest. We currently have one positions available for qualified applicants.
Special Projects Coordinator
Second Harvest Community Food Bank located in St. Joseph, Missouri is seeking to fill the position of Special Projects Coordinator. This position will provide fundraising and marketing support through special events, volunteer, food drive, and public and media relations coordination for the organization in fulfilling its mission to acquire and deliver food resources, develop and sustain partnerships and increase community awareness in order to fight food insecurities within the organization’s 19-county service territory serving Northwest Missouri and Northeast Kansas.
Seeking Candidates with:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in public relations, marketing, or similar field preferred
- Two (2) years of related job experience preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform job duties.
- Ability to work independently and as a team to meet goals and objectives
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Position provides a competitive salary & benefits package.
Please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org