Second Harvest Community Food Bank Blog
Second Harvest Participating in Feinstein Challenge
For the 16 consecutive year, Alan Shawn Feinstein, intends to support hunger fighting charitable organizations nationwide with a challenge grant of $1 million.
Mr. Feinstein hopes that this proposed challenge will help raise many more funds this March and April.
You can help Second Harvest Community Food Bank take part in the Feinstein Challenge. The more donations Second Harvest receives from March 1 to April 30 the more of Feinstein’s million dollars we may get.
Only donations or pledges received from March 1 to April 30 will be counted for the Feinstein challenge. These donations include monetary as well as in-kind charitable gifts, such as food items (valued at $1.00 per item or pound) or pledges.
Be the solution and help Second Harvest take part in the Feinstein Challenge.
- Hunger Story
- Hunger Policy
- Second Harvest News
- Second Harvest Event
- Food Stamp Challenge 2012
- News Clips
- Food Insecurities
- Hunger Research
- Teens and Hunger
- Poverty and Hunger
- Community Partners
- Jan 2014
- Feb 2014
- Mar 2014
- Apr 2014
- May 2014
- Jun 2014
- Jul 2014
- Aug 2014
- Sep 2014
- Oct 2014
- Nov 2014
- Hunger in Missouri Underscores the Importance of Food Banks
- Do You Know How Food Insecurity Impacts Children in Your Community?
- Second Harvest Community Food Bank is Competing for $60,000
- Case Study: Second Harvest Community Food Bank
- Second Harvest Receives $20,000 to Help Nourish Children at Risk of Hunger This Summer
- Heartland Provides Yummy Food to St. Joseph Schools
- Letter Carriers Prepare to Stamp Out Hunger
- Second Harvest Participating in Feinstein Annual $1 Million Giveaway
- Building Hunger-Free Communities Annual Fund Drive Underway
- Food Banks, Kansas Department of Agriculture Kick Off Food Drive
- Super Food Fair, Nourishing Neighbors
- Second Harvest and Heartland Announce Partnership
- Meet our Staff - Jenny Osborn
- Barry Birr -- My SNAP Challenge
- Director of Operation's Final Thoughts on SNAP Challenge
- Stacy Fisher Reflects on her SNAP Challenge
- Programs Coordinator Begins her SNAP Challenge
- Stacy Fisher - My SNAP Journey Continues
- Tamara Grubb - Day 4 of my SNAP Challenge
- Director of Marketing Takes SNAP Challenge