Second Harvest Community Food Bank Blog
Second Harvest Participating in Feinstein Challenge
For the 16 consecutive year, Alan Shawn Feinstein, intends to support hunger fighting charitable organizations nationwide with a challenge grant of $1 million.
Mr. Feinstein hopes that this proposed challenge will help raise many more funds this March and April.
You can help Second Harvest Community Food Bank take part in the Feinstein Challenge. The more donations Second Harvest receives from March 1 to April 30 the more of Feinstein’s million dollars we may get.
Only donations or pledges received from March 1 to April 30 will be counted for the Feinstein challenge. These donations include monetary as well as in-kind charitable gifts, such as food items (valued at $1.00 per item or pound) or pledges.
Be the solution and help Second Harvest take part in the Feinstein Challenge.
- Hunger Story
- Hunger Policy
- Second Harvest News
- Second Harvest Event
- Food Stamp Challenge 2012
- News Clips
- Food Insecurities
- Hunger Research
- Teens and Hunger
- Poverty and Hunger
- Community Partners
- Hunger Facts: Food Insecurity Affects Seniors, Too
- Nourishing Seniors: What You Need to Know
- Benefitting Seniors With A Food Drive
- Second Harvest Community Food Bank Helps Seniors Get the Nutrients They Need
- Facts About Seniors and Hunger
- Regina Overman: An Ambassador for Building Hunger-Free Communities
- Nourishing Seniors With Senior Boxes
- Second Harvest Community Food Bank Provides Balanced Nutrition to Seniors
- Close the Gap on Food Insecurity
- Hunger in America Impacted by SNAP Cuts
- Campus Cupboard Helps Fuel Students for Academic Success
- Fresh Start Helps Families Facing Hunger
- The Link Between Learning and Child Hunger in America
- Beverages Play an Important Role in Nutrition
- Teaching Your Children the Value of Giving and Help us in Our Mission of Nourishing Families
- Becoming a Soup Kitchen Volunteer
- SNAP Program May Boost Fruit and Vegetable Consumption
- Wise Giving Alliance’s Standards for Charity Accountability BBB Accreditation Given to Second Harvest Community Food Bank