Agency Report Forms
Agency Warehouse Pickup Schedule
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday | 8:00 a.m. to noon
- Tuesday and Thursday | 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Partner Agency & Backpack Buddies Conference Call
Join our Executive Director, Chad Higdon, our Director of Operations, Tamara Grubb for a conference call on Tuesday, August 5 starting at 10 a.m. Find out what is going on at Second Harvest and have your questions answered.
Click here for instructions on joining the call.
Food Drive Sorting & Salvage Handbook
Use this guide to determine what you can and cannot keep from food donations and how long to store items.
Military members and their families will be able to forego the qualification process normally required to receive food assistance from Second Harvest or a Partner Agency.
- This is for all current or previous service members no matter what branch of service.
- To receive food assistance all that is required is a current military ID or VA card.
- In lieu of the above items, a DD-214 will be accepted.
- Service members will not be able to have access to commodities, unless required documentation is received by the USDA.
Monthly Food Donation Form
USDA Nondiscrimination Statements TEFAP & CSFP
Instructions for Monthly Report Forms:
Interactive PDF format: Adobe Acrobat Reader required
This is an interactive form. This means you can complete the form on your computer and email it back to Second Harvest by clicking on the "send" button at the bottom of the page.