How to Conduct a Food/Fund Drive
Last year alone nearly 200,000 pounds of food was collected from food drives. Because we are the only food bank serving Northwest Missouri and Northeast Kansas, it is vital to maintain the independence and integrity of Second Harvest Community Food Bank. To host a food drive, fund drive or Virtual Food Drive, contact , 816.364.3663 x 218.
Due to the frequency of requests for external promotions and to maintain cost efficiencies, the following guidelines have been put into place.
How to Conduct a Food/Fund Drive:
- Read the External Promotion Guidelines
- Determine commitment: Harvest Helper or Harvest Humanitarian
- Read Coordinator's Manual
- Review Fund Drive Release Form
- Harvest Helpers please complete the form online.
- Harvest Humanitarians must create & submit a Promotion Proposal
- Harvest Humanitarians must sign Scope of Work Agreement created by Second Harvest.