NAP Tax Credits
Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) tax credits allow donors who contribute to qualified non-profit organizations in Missouri to receive 50% of their contribution back as a state tax credit. These credits may be used for up to six (6) tax periods (including the current year).
Who can use NAP credits?
- Corporations (including S-Corporations and their individual shareholders)
- Insurance Companies
- Express Companies
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Partnerships (and their individual partners)
- Limited Liability Companies (and their individual members)
- Individuals who either:
a) operate a sole proprietorship in Missouri
b) operate a farm in Missouri, or
c) have rental property in Missouri, or
d) have royalty income in Missouri.
What kind of donations qualify?
- Stocks / Bonds
- In-Kind (on a limited basis)
Did you know donations of $500 and over (one time or cumulative) for 2013 may qualify for a 50% tax credit through the state of Missouri? If you have business income from a farm operation, rental property, an S-Corporation or royalties, you may qualify. For more information, call , chief development officer at 816.364.3663 x 203.